can you make it into a gba rom?
A downloadable Cartridge for Windows
Welcome to ITAZURA MADNESS, a Cutepop facepunching roguelike about climbing a mysterious tower. Please enjoy yourself, have a good time, and don't make too much of a mess! ^_^
- 4 Playable characters!! And you bet your ass the shopkeeper is playable.
- 7 bosses, each with their own unique moveset!
- 60+ weapons: pick and choose from a variety of melee weapons and guns!
- 100+ items: pick and choose items each floor and assemble your own build to dominate the tower!
- 10 ascension levels: easy to learn at level 0, hard to master at level 9!
- GBA Inspired candy coated brutal ass diabetic hypnopompic pastelshit visuals!! What the FUCK!!!!
- CHAINSAW FLIPPING.
- ZIZOU!! Art and programming (@Tombdude)
- PRUTTE!! Bangin' soundtrack (@Prutte94)
- MADNESS COMBAT belongs to KRINKELS.
- Cameo items/weapons shamelessly stolen from: LeviRamirez, Stepford, Prosciuttoman, Plufmot, Milkbarjack, Tom Fulp, Strawberryclock, Piconjo, Edmund McMillen... Love you <3
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
what weapon type is the dads chainsaw? it looks like a melee but uses ammo??
this was super super fun ! !!! !
Just finished it. Great game, one of the most fun I've played this year actually! I really like the art-style, pace, gameplay and idea as a whole and would be happy to see a similar project, but finished. It has a number of critical problems regarding balance and key mechanics. Some weapons and upgrades are so OP, that they make 90% of other stuff absolutely useless. Your succes depends almost exlusevly on a chance of you getting them and not on your ability to make working builds or skill. I had lots of fun playing it nontheless, art and dynamic saved it for me.
i was wondering if the upgrades run out after a while cause sometimes i'll pick an upgrade and see it available again a few floors later. or do the upgrades stack?
how to i stop the charged puches?